SCCYC Waterside-Connect Centre
SCCYC’s Community Hub, the ‘Waterside-Connect Centre’ on St James Mill Road is near completion. The Centre is centrally located in the Waterside Enterprise Zone and serves residents from inner Town Centre, St James Ward, Castle Ward, as well as Sikh Community and BME communities of Northamptonshire. Most of our beneficiaries reside in the lowest 1% indices for multiple deprivation: poverty, health inequality and migration challenges.
Our services have been developed with internal and external stakeholder consultation and involvement.
Our stakeholders have requested the expansion and tailoring of existing services for an all-round service approach.
- SCCYC Support and Poverty Service
- Volunteering Scheme
- Punjabi Fusion Catering Social Enterprise for Social Impact
- Waterside-Connect Health & Fitness Centre
- Waterside-Connect Education & Training Centre
- Sikh Heritage & Arts Centre
SCCYC EMERGENCY COVID-19 Support Service
- SCCYC is providing an emergency support service to people deeply impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Donations of dry food, fresh food and hot food
- Prescriptions and grocery shopping
- Support, Information, referrals and culture specific support
- Volunteering Opportunities: Sewing NHS PPE aids, food donations, deliveries, food growing, youth social action programme