Support & Poverty Service
SCCYC provides a focus of five main pillars of peoples health and wellbeing: support, social, economic, mental and physical needs.
Tailored projects are provided to tackle specific current issues and in line with regular needs analysis. Current support includes:
- Support, information and referrals
- Support Surgeries
- Awareness Events
- Dry Food & Clothing Bank
- Punjabi Fusion Social Enterprise for Social Impact
- Organic Herb Growing Project – Coming Soon!
SCCYC EMERGENCY COVID-19 Support Service
SCCYC is providing an additional emergency support service to people deeply impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Donations of dry food, fresh food and hot food
- Prescriptions and grocery shopping
- Support, Information, referrals and culture specific support
- Volunteering Opportunities: Sewing NHS PPE aids, food donations, deliveries, food growing, youth social action programme